It’s been a few days since I’ve written and I’ve forgotten what we’ve done lately, so I’ll just pit the pictures in and talk about them for a bit.
Below you can see the air line that I have installed inside the walls, it goes from the upper level of the garage, through the lower part of the garage, through the kitchen, and into the laundry room. There’s also another fitting outside. We’ll never be far from compressed air. I used schedule 40 pipe that’s made for potable water it should work, it’s good to 480 PSI. I welded the pipe to a piece of angle iron and lag bolted it to the studs. It should hold up to repeated hose pulling.
I got some sections metal that we lit a fire inside to clean them out, I planned to make a fire pit out of them. The plan is to weld three together and bury them in the ground with a pipe going to the bottom for air. We lit a small fire with three rings and it burnt very hot and smoke free, then I put six rings and too much wood and it made lots of fire and stink. Well three rings should work good. I got the rings and tacked them together with the welder then got Wanda to weld them together. As the story goes Wanda welded them together then welded our names into them and I think they are going to be a flowerpot or something, but not a fire pit. Maybe next week I’ll build a fire pit.