Building day 16

Today I went to do some more sheathing on the house, but I noticed that the trusses had started to lean to the east. I decided to plumb them and brace them. I first got a 2X4 that was long enough to span five trusses, and I attached it to the top of the most westerly five trusses. Following this I attached a strap to the peak of the fifth truss and the base of the gable truss (and top plate). I then put a come-along between the two straps and pulled the trusses until they were plumb and square. I then put a 2X4 on either side diagonally in an X which braced the trusses from falling over and kept them perfectly in place. I continued down the line until I got over half of the trusses braced.